Thanks for stopping by today. Yajna Ramnath is an author of many genres, including contemporary romance, urban fantasy to erotic thrillers.
I picked up her book Tainted Blood – free on Amazon KU. Vampires – I’m in!
Welcome to Dramir, a city where the blood never stops flowing.
The streets of Dramir have always been protected under the rule of the reigning King. It was all because of his not so secret weapon.
A weapon they called the assassin. A weapon with long-dark hair, savage soulless eyes and a body built for sin.
She wielded a sword as one would breathe air. She danced in blood as one would dance in rain. She laughed in the face of death as one would laugh at a bad joke.
It was believed that the day the assassin experienced emotion, the world of Dramir as they knew it would crumble under the force of her shattering heart.
How could you break the heart of someone who had long since lived without one?
How could you fight against the darkness when she forced light to do her bidding?
Most importantly how could you hide, when she came looking for you?
Here she is in her own words! Good luck with your reading challenge, I’m sure you will make it!! Don’t forget to check out Yajna’s books. Her links are below.
1. Describe your writing space: I write on a small black table in the corner of my room. My back faces the room so I’m not distracted by anything. Most of the time, I’m on my bed tapping away at the keys. I usually cannot write anywhere else other than my room.
2. What would you say is your most interesting writing quirk: I’m OCD when writing. Everything has to be in its place, simply because if I see something out of place, I lose my concentration. Also, I cannot stand if anyone speaks to me while I write. I turn into this dragon like person, that if disturbed, I could breathe fire. (Not cool, I know.)
3. Do you have a favorite character that you have written…: it’s difficult to choose since I’ve written so many, but the one closest to my heart has to be Atalia from Tainted Blood. I started writing her character back in 2010 and she’s been with me through every story change. I think it’s because I’ve put a lot of myself into her. She’s quirky, fierce, loyal and has the perfect comedic timing. Also, I’ve put her through so much, it’s a wonder she’s still lurking around for book two.
4. Tell us about your first published book? What was the journey like? My first published book, Beneath Her Beautiful, was an incredible journey. After being rejected from traditional publishing houses, I started posting chapters on Fiction Press. When I learned of Kindle Publishing, I was over the moon. I was nervous because it was my first published book and an erotic one at that. BHB was done entirely on my own. It isn’t edited, its cover was an image I bought on Shutterstock and made with Createspace. Up until this day, Beneath Her Beautiful is my little imperfect achievement which I haven’t changed one bit.
5. What book is currently on your bedside table? I’m currently reading Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost.
6. What do you like to do when you are not writing? I love reading. I currently have a reading challenge of 100 books for the year and I’m book 25.
My books are all currently at 99c which can be found under this link: https://linktr.ee/authoryajna
My social media links are: Facebook https://www.facebook.com/authoryajna/